Do you know which foot trouble can cause terrible pain? Well, the answer is plantar fasciitis. No other foot issue will bother you much like this one. In this case, foot’s bottom-side especially plantar fascia and its surrounding connective-tissues get severely affected as a result of which severe pains are being experienced. These pains can become chronic if your feet remain untreated for long.
Medicines can only reduce your pain and inflammation to some extent but that too temporarily but if you are looking for permanent recovery then you have to undergo few useful therapies. You are strongly recommended moving to any specialist immediately in order to receive the best treatment as soon as possible.
Delay can definitely make your feet damaged severely as a result of which you might develop permanent mobility issue. Tissues connecting toe and heel-bone usually get affected in this scenario. The tissues become weak, inflamed and swollen and thus you might face a great difficulty in placing your tie properly.
Causes of plantar fasciitis
- Excessive pronation or prolonged walking for a long time.
- Flat feet or having highest feet arches.
- Hard-surface running, jogging, walking or standing for long hours.
- Having tight calf-muscles.
- Wearing unfit footwear consistently.
- Plenty of rest is needed for complete recovery of your affected plantar fascia. You have to stop jogging, walking or exercising for some while for giving proper time to your feet to recover.
- Ice-pack is a great solution and this can be repeated multiple times in a day. Swelling, inflammation and pain can be completely vanished by means of ice-pack application. In fact, this is the easiest solution and it can bring speedy recovery.
- OTC-drugs are also very much helpful in this respect but it is better taking only prescribed ones for avoiding unwanted side-effects. In most of the cases, OTC-based painkillers are chosen for getting rid of excessive pains.
- Foot-stretches of different kinds need to be practised on a regular basis. Some popular foot-stretches that are commonly being practised are towel stretches, calf stretches and toe stretches. These stretches are usually being prescribed by doctors and they can really bring quick recovery without any side-effects.
- Cushioned-sole and properly arched shoes need to be worn so that your feet can have the highest comfort. These shoes will never make you feel the pain and moreover, both swelling and inflammation will also come down speedily. You will be able to stand straight and can walk comfortably without feeling any pain.
- Athletic-tapes can also be used for treating plantar fasciitis. These tapes need to be wrapped well around your feet especially over the affected portion so that pain feeling can be reduced. You can read out the manual properly in order to use these tapes in a correct manner. These are medicated tapes and thus your feet will get recovered quickly with the continuous wearing.
Proper massaging of affected plantar fasciitis can be one of the idealist solutions. Massaging seems to be the most effective option but it needs to be conducted correctly otherwise you might get deprived of desirable results.