Suffering and pain are the two things that every individual faces in life. The process of inner healing can help to get rid of these things. Inner healing is nothing but a process that helps in cleansing a person from inside. This process helps to get rid negative feelings such as turmoil, depressive thoughts, mental exhaustion and pain. Through inner healing a person is able to come across situations in new light.
Splankna Therapy Institute is devoted to framing holistic healing practices anchored on a Biblical world view. It trains non-professionals and Christian counselors in an inner healing procedure derived from the prayer and acupuncture treatment method.
Inner healing helps in attaining a renewed spirit
A renewed spirit can do wonders in an individual’s life he or she can easily overcome the obstacles. As confidence builds in; there is nothing as such that cannot be achieved. Negativity, hatred, sadness, bitterness, pain, suffering and sorrow are wiped clean with inner transformation. Also it helps in evacuating negative emotion that stays within thus allowing positive energy to get in. However, in order to get the maximum benefits one needs to have belief in the inner healing process.
The working process of inner healing session
This process works in a different way for each person, but each individual gets the same benefit through an inner healing session. During an inner healing session some persons may shout, cry or may shiver and tremble as they are in a reflective state of mind. As the key to happiness lies in forgiveness, the inner healing teaches persons the ways to forgive yourself and others. As one forgives others during an inner healing session, he or she will feel that a burden has left. Once a person is free from guilt, the Holy Spirit is allowed to reside within.
Signs that indicate inner healing sessions are required:
- Individuals who experience emotional trigger after listening to a song or watching a movie indicate that there is a chance of open wound. Emotional triggers may include withdrawal, crying or even shouting out in irritation to others. In such of such symptoms, an inner healing can be of great advantage.
- Individuals who tend to overreact on a simple thing may need to go through inner healing session.
- People who face difficulty in forgiving others or hold grudge for something that occurred in the past recommends the need for emotional repair and this can be possible only with inner healing.
- Continuous repetition of different memoirs indicates an issue in the heart and these can go away only with the help of inner healing sessions.
- Inner wounds often take a toll on confidence and cause low self-esteem and this can be healed with the inner healing session.
- People who face issues maintaining good relationship with family members and even friends can go through the inner healing sessions.
Splankna Therapy Institute has developed the first energy psychology protocol based in Biblical principles. The institute has published books that answer many questions asked by Christians who are interested in holistic medicine topic.