A beautiful personality is a combination of attractive face and shiny, flowing tresses. The scalp, skin, and follicles have to be healthy and well kept. Regular maintenance and care is part of any beauty regimen, and there are no shortcuts. The best beauticians and aroma therapists suggest lubrication for natural hair growth oil, herbs, and aromatic roots are not just part of a kitchen recipe. They are also important for glowing skin and strong hair.
Breathtaking bristles on the head require sufficient attention and care. Those who apply natural concoctions should also follow safety rules. Have a look at the delightful range of oily substances that enrich a person’s appeal –
Lavender – Their stems and leaves are sweet, refreshing, soft, and healthy. Mix 8 to 10 drops with 4 tsp. of carrier oil and massage the scalp. Their antiseptic and antimicrobial properties nourish and heal.
Lemon – The extracts from fruity and citrus peels can cure scalp acne and dandruff. Mix 5 to 6 drops with 2 tsp. of jojoba oil and massage the scalp. Shampoo after 1 or 2 hours.
Peppermint – They improve blood flow, rejuvenate the follicles, and unclog pores. Do a skin/patch test to avoid allergy reactions. Massage with 5 drops after mixing 2 tsp. of warm coconut oil and 5 drops of lavender.
Tea – The oil from tea trees relieves itching, drying, acne, and fungal contagion. Mix 4 or 5 spoons with 2 tsp. of almond carrier oil. Apply to the scalp, and wash after 30 minutes.
Clary Sage – These giant sages lilacs are a source of the potent, musky, and sweet scent. Their phytoestrogens fight baldness and lead to hair growth. Apply 10 drops with 2 tsp. of coconut oil and brush for shiny strands.
How To Apply Castor Oil?
Castor plant seeds are rich in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, Omega 6/9 and ricinoleic acids. They are a natural antidote to bacteria and fungus in the skin and scalp. They also fight acne, hair loss, rashes, dandruff, and headaches. This natural hair growth oil increases the blood circulation in the scalp and has a refreshing effect. It is rich in antioxidants which support and strengthen the keratin(hair protein).
Follow these important guidelines for strong, smooth, thick, and frizz-free tresses –
- The castor oil is effectual in increasing the hair growth rate by 3 to 5 times.
- Treating the scalp with this natural substance curtails hair loss in new mothers.
- Unrefined and cold pressed from without any hexane is preferred by many users.
- Jamaican black type is suitable for thick or dry hairs rather than fine and oily ones.
- Small quantity of plain oil should be massaged as an excessive use is not a good option.
- Spray some water on the scalp, and then apply it to the damp follicles.
- Leave it on the head for several hours or for an overnight treatment.
- Towel or shower caps should be used to protect the pillows and bed during sleep.
- Natural or mud shampoos or egg massages can be used to wash off the oil.
Beauty is a combination of glowing skin, grooming, and healthy tresses. The cosmetic experts suggest natural hair growth oil and shampoos are part of care regimen. The herbal, leaf, nut, and root extracts are curative and nourishing. They treat scalp acne, fungal and bacterial infections, and reinforce the hair. Lavender, lemon, tea tree, castor oil are some of the popular and trustworthy hair lubricants.